Love Fills a Lifetime
Wedding card scrapbook
Celebrate your love story and the keepsakes that go with it.
Document your love story – from the day you two met, to your wedding, to today – in this unique writing prompt journal. Open the binding rings and tuck in every card, love letter, and keepsake.
For new brides or long-time couples who’ve kept wedding cards in a shoebox.
8x5.5 inches (20x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your story:
This best-selling journal is the place for embracing your sweet love story. It gently leads you with a series of writing prompts, lists, and photo spaces.
- Recollect memories of early moments – where the two of you met, favorite restaurants, nicknames, that first kiss, and inside jokes.
- Celebrate beautiful (and comical!) stories from your wedding day and honeymoon.
- Paste in favorite photos, ticket stubs, custom napkins, or honeymoon airline tickets.
- Reflect on life you share today – favorite restaurants, inside jokes, and favorite adventures.
- Dream about the future.
- Collect all the cards and notes from everyone in your life, including each other, in three divided sections.
The touching writing prompts – such as “Favorites when we fell in love,” “Nicknames for one another,” and “A quick kiss” – are both insightful and fun. They open your mind (and consistently get the guys to document stories, too!).
- 40 pages with 98 writing prompts.
- Patterned papers from Italy.
- Large ring bindings.
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 100% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.
Ring bindings holds approximately 40 cards. Extra large rings available here.