She: Me, My Life, My Days
Express yourself. Define who you are.
This best selling handmade journal will have you diving into journaling like you’ve never done. Use the writing prompts to capture the fun stuff – what makes you jump out of bed in the morning, what you laugh at, what you embrace, and most important of all: who you are.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your stories:
- Writing prompts will give you new ideas on which to reflect. The prompts aren’t direct thou-shall-write-this. Rather, they open your mind up to reflections of your own. Here’s an example:
As it turns out, she found that discovering inner beauty was a fairly complicated thing.
- With other prompts, you’ll capture the senses like smell and touch. What makes your world beautiful?
- Plenty of extras make the journal especially fun. Remember old library checkout cards from American schools? Love doilies, 100% recycled mini envelopes, and pockets? They’re perfect for tucking away the details.
- Italian patterned papers are delicately placed throughout the book. They're ideal for dividing your book into sections, pasting on little scrapbook-style bits, or becoming a piece of whatever your journaling experience leads to.
All 50 pages of writing prompts are on a colorful mixture of recycled paper, the majority of which are 100% recycled. The size is just right for many standard postcards and photos. So add your own; insert more pages; organize to suit you and your story.
I'm thrilled to offers two different She journals (this Personal Journal 1.0 and Personal Journal 1.1). The two vary in style with different prompts, fun little details, colors, and the unsuspected creative twist, making the two completely different. They're like sugar and spice. They're especially nice together as companion books!
Capture your passion. Document you. And let this book become the place for celebrating, "This is who I am!"
- Suited for preteen to adult woman.