An introspective personal journal
Express yourself. Define who you are.
Step into journaling like you’ve never done before. Explore your inner self, your secret wishes, your hidden hopes. Celebrate what makes you jump out of bed, and most important: document who you are.
For preteen to adult women.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal captures your stories:
This best-selling journal is the place for declaring, "This is who I am!" It will gently lead you with a series of introspective writing prompts, lists and questions.
- Reflect on your inner beauty, hopes, and regrets.
- Evoke memories and beloved experiences.
- Take note of favorite foods and activities, ones you haven’t tried, plus ones you intend to master.
- Insert favorite photos, postcards and memorabilia.
- Write on old school library cards, a doily and various beautiful papers.
- Dream big. Dream small. Dream about yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The unique prompts – such as "Things that feel perfect right now" and "She was born with wings" – are indirect but insightful and fun. They open your mind to reflections of your own.
- 68 pages of writing prompts.
- Patterned papers from Italy.
- Ring closure bindings that open and close to easily rearrange pages and include precious bits from life.
- Old school library card and sleeve, stickers, doily and travel tag.
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All 68 journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled.
Express your heart here.
This She journal is for introspective exploration. Its accompaniment, She: Me, My Heart, My World (Version 1.1) , contains different colors, additional prompts and embellishments that focus on external, worldly observations. The two work well together or separately.