Love Where We Live
A home journal
This book is a time capsule. Document the place you call home and the people you share it with.
It’s always fun to look back at the places where we’ve lived. Capture the essence of where you live, how you live and what you love about home.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal documents your stories:
- Chronicle details about your home, whom you share it with and how you live within its walls on regular days and on special occasions.
- Capture favorite spots in town.
- Snap pictures of your community and home, showing how you live and laugh.
- Embellish with maps, colorful star stickers and yellow carnival tickets.
- Tuck away an old house key, paint samples, receipts or drawings.
- 60 pages of writing prompts
- Mini envelopes, custom labels and stickers
- World and North America maps
- Embellishments including pockets, a tag and carnival tickets
- Bright translucent papers from Germany
Documentation shouldn’t be forced into a book of numbered pages, so this book's easy-open ring closure binding lets you add treasured bits from your life. Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. Journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled.
Write a new chapter each time you move, when another member joins your family, or when someone grows and moves out. See how your home changes – how you change.
Perfect for newlyweds or as a housewarming gift.