Love Where We Live
A home journal
This book is a time capsule. Document the place you call home and the people you share it with.
It’s always fun to look back at the places where we’ve lived or where our parents lived long before. Capture the essence of your home today.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal documents your stories:
- Chronicle details about your home, who you share it with, and how you live within its walls on regular days and on special occasions.
- Capture favorite spots in town.
- Snap pictures of your community and home, showing how you live and laugh here.
- Embellish with maps, colorful star stickers, and yellow carnival tickets.
- Tuck away an old house key, paint samples, receipts, and drawings.
- 60 pages of writing prompts
- Mini envelopes, custom labels, and stickers
- World and North America maps
- Embellishments including pockets, a tag, and carnival tickets
- Bright translucent papers from Germany
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. Journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Documentation shouldn't be forced in a book of numbered pages, so this book allows you to open the binding and add treasured bits from your life.
Write a new chapter each time you move, when another member joins your family, or when someone grows and moves out. See how your home changes – how you change.
Perfect for newlyweds or as a housewarming gift.