Love Where We Live
This journal is a time capsule, celebrating the place you call home and the people you share it with.
Capture the essence of your community and home. Document daily life and special holidays. And record the details that make your home so meaningful.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your story:
- Chronicle details about your home, whom you share it with, and how you live within its walls on regular days and on special occasions.
- Capture favorite spots in town.
- Snap pictures of your community and home, showing how you live and laugh.
- Embellish with maps, colorful star stickers and yellow carnival tickets.
- Tuck away an old house key, paint samples, receipts or drawings.
- 60 pages with 81 writing prompts
- Mini envelopes, custom labels and stickers
- World and North America maps
- Embellishments including pockets, a tag and carnival tickets
- Bright translucent papers from Germany
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.
Write a new chapter each time you move, when another member joins your family, or when someone grows and moves out. See how your home changes – how you change.
Perfect for newlyweds or as a housewarming gift.