A kid’s journal
This book is the story of an awesome kid.
Cleverly disguised as an über exciting journal just for kids, this book is a time capsule that encourages children to think and write creatively. It gets them laughing, dreaming, and scheming.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates a child’s stories:
Writing prompts help kids jump into topics like:
- What stunning stuff have I done in my life?
- Who’s my hero?
- What does my bedroom look like?
- What are four ways I could make the world a better place?
Kids also get to giggle over silly stuff like:
- Yipes! What if I had a tail?
- What’s the route to the secret treasure I hid today?
- What are some of the fill-in-the-blanks in my brain when I read things like: feed the man in the moon a _____ or eat five thousand _____
Jump in! SPLASH! Doodle. Draw. Write. Add photos. Slap on the stickers. Explore.
- 76 colorful pages of writing prompts
- Grid paper
- Interactive embellishments including carnival tickets, a "hello my name is" sticker, a pocket, a tag, stickers, and a playing card
- Translucent papers from Germany
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a book of numbered pages, so this book allows children to open the binding and add treasured bits from life.
Save money on multiple kid journals with the "Jump Up!" Family Pack.