A kid’s time capsule journal
This book is the story of an awesome boy or girl.
Cleverly disguised as an über exciting product just for kids, this journal is a time capsule that encourages children to think and write creatively. It gets them laughing, dreaming, and scheming.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates a child’s stories:
Kids jump into various topics with writing prompts such as:
- Stunning stuff I’ve done in my life.
- Some of the coolest stuff about my family.
- My bedroom looks like...
- Four ways I can make the world a better place.
Kids also get to giggle over silly stuff like:
- If I had a tail.
- The hungriest person I know.
- Some of the fill-in-the-blanks in my brain: Feed the man in the moon a _____. Eat five thousand _____.
Jump in! SPLASH! Doodle. Draw. Write. Add photos. Slap on the stickers. Explore.
- 76 colorful pages of writing prompts
- Grid paper
- Creative embellishments including carnival tickets, a "hello my name is" sticker, a pocket, a tag, stickers, and a playing card
- Translucent papers from Germany
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced into a book of numbered pages, so this book’s easy-open ring binding lets children add treasured bits from life.
Save money on multiple kid journals with the "Jump Up!" Family Pack.