Joy to the World
Celebrate the joy of your stories this season.
Imagine the holiday keepsake this journal becomes! Write your way through colorful pages of writing prompts as you document holiday cheers, tuck away Christmas memorabilia, and reflect on past holidays and traditions.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your story:
This beloved holiday journal is the place for focusing on gratitude and joy of the season with unique writing prompts such as:
- The pine tree does not become a Christmas tree until...
- They lift the lid on the box marked “Christmas decorations” and share sweet stories of years gone by.
- December is too short not to stop and snuggle under cozy blankets in a favorite spot. So that’s just what they’re doing!
- She sits at the dinner table and asks everyone: “What’s the best thing our family could do to help other people this holiday?”
Write a page each day, whenever you get the urge, or after the holidays. Keep this journal by yourself, give everyone in the family a different page, or sit around the tree and write it together. However you approach it, crafting this journal is sure to be a tradition you’ll look forward to every year.
- 44 pages with 22 writing prompts
- 2 patterned Christmas papers from Italy
- 3 4x4 inch (10x10 cm) or 3 4x6 inch (10x15 cm) holiday patterned papers
- 1 red star sticker
- 1 strip of green glitter tape
- 2 glittery candy cane stickers
- 1 travel tag
- 2 mini envelopes
- 2 red raffle tickets
- 1 cherry red paperclip
- 3 red and green buttons
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.
Looking for a larger holiday journal with bigger rings to hold all your Christmas cards, too? You’ll love our 'Tis the Season journal.