A travel journal
Where are you going? Take this book with you and capture the journey.
You’ll find creative, exciting ways to document your adventure with this writing prompt journal. Write about the sounds, surprises, local moods, and people you travel with. Enclose all the mementos, photos, and brochures.
For all ages.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal chronicles your adventure:
- Document facts. Includes a mini calendar, space to journal or paste travel stubs and receipts, and prompts on how you chose this adventure.
- Briefly journal each day with daily documenting pages. Spend five minutes jotting down the events that happen each day. When you have time for more journaling, you'll already have this sequential record.
- Map it. With classic star stickers and mini maps, flag your destinations and show where you’ve been.
- Record details with writing prompts. Capture everything from the shops you peek in to the time you get lost.
- Make your book beautiful. Embellish your stories with the enclosed pocket, tags, and patterned papers from Italy.
Travel journaling shouldn’t be forced in a bound book, so this journal allows you to open the binding and add treasures like postcards and photos from your trip. Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All 60 journaling pages are 100% recycled.