A travel journal
Where are you going? Take this book with you and capture the journey.
You’ll find creative - and fun! - ways to document your adventures. Writing prompts help you explore the sounds,tastes and experiences of your travels. Easy-open ring closures are perfect for tucking in mementos, photos and brochures.
For all ages.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal chronicles your adventure:
- Document facts. Includes a mini calendar, space to write, and room to paste travel stubs and receipts.
- Briefly journal each day with daily documenting pages. Spend a few minutes jotting down the events that happen each day. When you have time for more journaling, you'll already have this sequential record.
- Map it. With classic star stickers and mini maps, flag your destinations and show where you’’ve been.
- Record details with writing prompts. Capture everything from the shops you peek in to the time you get lost to why you chose this adventure.
- Make your book beautiful. Embellish your stories with the enclosed pocket, library card, tags and patterned papers from Italy.
Travel journaling shouldn’t be forced in a bound book, so this journal allows you to open the binding and add treasures like postcards and photos. Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All 68 journaling pages are 100% recycled.