A Note to Say Hi
card and letter holding journal
This journal is all about friendship, family, and the letters we send each other.
A collection of letters is one of the most beautiful stories of life. You don’t want to toss those precious cards and sentimental letters into haphazard places around the house. Keep them together with this scrapbooking journal.
8x5.5 inches (20x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your stories:
- Collect letters you receive in the tabbed sections for safekeeping.
- With prompts, commemorate people you love who are near and far.
- Celebrate who you are with several letters to yourself.
- Feel a deep sense of gratitude as you pull your collection together.
- Document memories.
- Add mementos to your stories like photographs and postage stamps.
- Embellish with the enclosed mini envelopes, carnival tickets, stickers, paperclips, and patterned vellum papers from Germany.
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All 46 journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a book of numbered pages, so this book allows you to open the binding and add treasured bits from your life.
Note: Product photos are from Katie's journal; it holds approximately 60 cards, postcards, and letters. Extra large rings can be purchased here.