A brag book
Grandmas, aunts, godparents and friends: prepare to brag.
It doesn’t matter how many miles separate you and this beautiful little child. The writing prompts in this hand-crafted journal will help you express your deep love.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your story:
- Tell the stories in your heart with thoughtful writing prompts. How did you feel when you learned the child would be joining your world? How about the first time you held her?
- Laugh and make silly predictions. What’ll be the baby’s best school subject? His favorite thing to do with you?
- Document hope. What do you dream for that little girl? How will you help her dream big?
- Brag. Go ahead – he is cute!
- Embellish your book. Includes 3 translucent papers from Germany, a mini envelope, stickers, raffle tickets, a heart-shaped paperclip and a hand-stamped tag.
- Open the binding; tuck in extras. Add photos, cards, printed emails, and other mementos.
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.
Contains 42 pages with 37 writing prompts.
Imagine the stories this love letter will hold.
- Psst – Looking for a baby book for Mom and Dad to document milestones? Then you’ll want to see You Are Loved.