A brag book
Grandmas, aunts, godparents, and friends: prepare to brag.
It doesn't matter how many miles separate you and this beautiful new child. The prompts in this handmade book will help you express your deep love.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this book celebrates baby:
- Tell the stories in your heart. How did you feel when you learned the child would be joining your world? How about the first time you held her?
- Laugh and make silly predictions. What’ll be the baby’s best school subject? His favorite thing to do with you?
- Document hope. What do you dream for the little girl? What do you hope you can give?
- Embellish your book. Includes 3 translucent papers from Germany, a mini envelope, stickers, raffle tickets, a heart-shaped paperclip, and a hand-stamped tag.
- Open the binding; tuck in extras. Add photos, cards, printed emails, and bits of life.
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing this book. All 42 journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Creative exploration shouldn't be forced in a book of numbered pages, so this book allows you to open the binding and add treasured stuff from life.
Imagine the stories this love letter will hold.
- Psst – Looking for a baby book for Mom and Dad to document the milestones? Check out the "You Are Loved" baby book.